Thursday, January 15, 2009



WHY DIDN’T YOU REFUSE IT?
After the Football match, a player went home with a sorrowful face.
His surprised wife asked:
- Why are you so sad? What’s the matter? He answered sadly:
- Today I got a Yellow card.
- So, did you want to get it?
- Of course not. The wife was upset:
- If you didn’t want to get it why didn’t you refuse it? But you did accept it, so now you are sad.
……………ah………………hi….hi………….!
HE IS HAVING TANTRUMS AGAIN
A player was slightly bumped by a member of the opposing team. The player turned round and round with a pained look on his face. His mother, watching the game, laughed and said to the player’s wife:- You see, your husband is having one of his tantrums again, just the same as when he was young. I understand his temper
I ONLY WANTED TO ASK HIM
A football player, who had chased a football referee, was accused of trying to beat him.
- Player “A” had already ran after the referee and beat him and you were running after the referee to beat him too, weren’t you?
- No, …. well, yes, it’s true that I was running after him but, in fact, I only wanted to ask him if he was OK!
I’ll ASK THEM TO CHANGE TO A DIFFERENT CARD COLOR
When her young son came home from a football match with a sad face, the mother asked:
- Why are you so sad?
-I was offered a “yellow” card by the referee, Mom.
-Don’t you like a yellow card? So, what color would you like? Tell me and I’ll go to meet the referee and beg him to offer you a card with a different color.
Để mẹ xin đổi cho con thẻ màu khác nhé
Thấy cậu con trai đi thi đấu tranh cúp bóng đá thiếu niên về mặt buồn thiu , bà mẹ hỏi :Sao con buồn thế ?Con bị trọng tài “tặng” một thẻ vàng mẹ ạ !Con không thích thẻ vàng à ! Thế con thích thẻ màu gì để mẹ đi gặp ông trọng tài , mẹ xin đổi cho con thẻ màu khác nhé ?
YOU’LL HAVE TO PLAY IT QUICKLY
The Football Player was coaxing his two- year old daughter:
-Please stay home to enjoy the time by yourself. Your mother will come straight home after work.
- So, where will you go?
-Ah, daughter. This afternoon I have to attend a Football competition match. Be a good girl and stay home and I’ll buy cakes for you when I come back.
-Yes! But you’ll have to play it quickly and come back home to me because I’m afraid when I stay home alone!
…….i`m tired…..hu hu help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment